LOCATION: CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS,
INTAKI V - MOON 5 - ASTRAL MINING INC. REFINERY
| "Liberator", My Blaster Tristan |
https://zkillboard.com/kill/81394575/
//COMBAT SUMMARY: During a routine combat patrol of the proposed Intaki Sovereignty, I scanned down a lone Kestrel while passing through the Intaki system. The ship was piloted by Vergel Matstor, Revenant Order pirate, and was parked on orbit above the Intaki sun.
// Quickly warping in, I engaged at speed with damage provided by two light neutron blasters (Null S ammo) and five Hobgoblin II drones, meanwhile pinning the Kestrel with the warp scrambler and webifier in my ship's mid slots. The Kestrel's missile attacks rapidly penetrated my Tristan's shields, but the small ancillary armor repper I had fitted saved the day.
// Endless waves of pirates continue to enter Intaki Space. Defending our homeland is a Herculean task, but the Intaki system is a bit safer for the nonce.
// End record.
// Quickly warping in, I engaged at speed with damage provided by two light neutron blasters (Null S ammo) and five Hobgoblin II drones, meanwhile pinning the Kestrel with the warp scrambler and webifier in my ship's mid slots. The Kestrel's missile attacks rapidly penetrated my Tristan's shields, but the small ancillary armor repper I had fitted saved the day.
// Endless waves of pirates continue to enter Intaki Space. Defending our homeland is a Herculean task, but the Intaki system is a bit safer for the nonce.
// End record.