STARDATE YC121-12-12 17:38 A VERUS
LOCATION: CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS,
INTAKI V - MOON 5 - ASTRAL MINING INC. REFINERY
// Long day battling the Serpentis pirate menace at Intaki and nearby system of Agoze. Ghyselare Elemone, an agent at the Astral Mining Refinery on orbit above the Intaki Homeworld, had a couple kill missions ready and waiting when I stopped by the agency office this morning.
// Elemone is only Level 2, so the pay for the missions wasn't much considering the risk. I do it for the Cause and the enjoyment of giving it to the Serpentis in the face.
// Found time to mine a load of Crystalline Crokite in my trusty Venture, having scanned down a small yet valuable ore site in Intaki interplanetary space. Managed to speed tank the lone Serpentis battlecruiser that showed up. Destroyed its frigate escorts with the two reliable Hobgoblin II drones I always keep on board the Venture.
// I refined the ore at the Astral Mining station straight away; I am on such good terms with the Astral Mining corporation that they waved all taxes on the job. The minerals from the ore, including nocxium and zydrine, will come in handy next time I manufacture ship modules or hulls at the Agoze IX-2 factory.
// Stopped by The Star Traveler's Lounge for a quick cup of Intaki Spiced Tea and conversation and to relax a bit while enjoying the view of the Homeworld.
// End record.